.Below are directions on how to install Adobe Creative Suite 6 (CS6) onto your laptop. The applications included in the suite are: Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Media Encoder, Adobe Bridge, ExtendScript Toolkit, and Adobe Extension Manager.
1. Once you are at a district building, click on the magnify glass in the top-right corner of the screen to access the Spotlight Search. Type in, "Self Service."
2. Double-click on the Self Service application to open it.
3. Click on "Self Service," then select the "Activation" category.
4. Locate the "CS6 Activator" and then click the "INSTALL" button.
5. After the download is complete, you will then have access to all the Adobe apps listed above.