How to Turn in your non-Fiction Book CReator Project
STEP 1: SUBMIT PDF VERSION TO SCHOOLOGY
1. Make sure you have changed the Title and Author of your book
2. Hit the share button and choose "Export as PDF" (Single pages)
3. Choose Schoology. Then tap on "Submit to Assignment".
4. Find your course and the chosen assignment to which you wish to submit your Book Creator.
Step 2: Upload Epub Version to Your Google Drive
1. Open Book Creator and tap on the share button. Choose "Export as ePub".
2. Choose "Google Drive", then hit the blue "UPLOAD" button. After it uploads, you can close the screen.
STEP 3: OPEN SHARED FOLDER IN SCHOOLOGY AND UPLOAD EPUB
1. Open Schoology, and find the link to the shared Google folder where you will need to upload your ePub file.
2. After clicking on the link, choose the arrow in the bottom-right corner of the screen to "Open the link in Safari." This should take you to the Google Drive App.
3. Click on the "+" on the bottom right side of the screen. Choose Upload.
4. Tap on Google Drive. If you do not see Google Drive as an option, tap on more, and turn the Google Drive option on. Then choose Google Drive.
5. Select your Google Account.
6. Click on the word "Name" that appears in the top-right corner. Choose "LAST MODIFIED BY ME". Scroll down past your folders. The first document that appears will be your non-fiction book. Tap on the book to add it to the folder.