confirm that Notability files are backing up to Google Drive
1. Open Notability, and tap on the gear.
2. In the Auto-backup tab, confirm that you see the gear with the blue background.
3. To force a back-up, tap on Turn Back Up Off, then tap on the Google icon again.
4. Wait for Notability to finish backing up before closing out of the app.
Clean out Notability Files
To prepare for the next school year, you will want to delete all current Notability subjects and notes. Dividers with class titles can remain.
1. Tap on the edit button in the top-left corner.
2. Tap on the gear that appears next to the subject you wish to delete. Then tap on the delete button. When asked if you would like to delete all the notes within the subject, choose "Delete."