How to Make Your Own QR Codes
1. Prepare your data. Find the URL you wish to link to the QR code. Copy the link to the clipboard.
2. Go to qrstuff.com. (You do not need to log in to create your free QR Code.) The main page is the QR Code generator.
3. Choose the Data Type. Choose "Website URL" for Data Type on the homepage.
4. Add content. Copy and paste the URL into the content box.
5. You can change the color. There is an option to change the color of your QR Code by clicking on the color wheel. The chosen color will appear in the preview next to the color options. (Make sure you choose a color that can be read by the QR Code scanner.)
6. Download the QR Code. After you enter the content, you can click the download button under the generated preview of your QR Code. A picture of the QR Code will automatically be saved to your camera roll (aka Photos). You can then add this picture to the iPad template for your project.