Printing Student Passwords from PowerSchool
1. Log in to ps.wilmette39.org/admin
2. Click on System Reports on the left side
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Class Rosters
4. Choose multiple homeroom teachers & scroll to the bottom and click Submit (Check AM only)
5. Check Heading and Roster Columns
6. Click Refresh on the report queue until the report status reads View - click View
Rarely a message will pop up saying that the report can not be found on the server. Disregard this and re-run the report.
In order to find a password for one student, log in and find the student by searching by last name. In the student’s record, on the left side choose Registration. The password and login are 3/4 of the way down the page.