Finding your Pintéressant Page
Everyone has their own Padlet Pintéressant page. Click on the link (found in Schoology) that appears next to your name to open your Padlet in Safari. You do not need to download the App. Make sure after you click the link that you see your name in the top-left corner. If you do not, double check the link and then let your teacher know.
Use the Creative Commons to search pictures, videos and music for your project.
Be sure to select the source for either videos or pictures first.
Adding a "Pin"
Tap on the "+" to add pins. Click on the media icon (like the one below) to add, video, pictures, and links. You can also use the tools above to change the style of the post.
Deleting or Editing a "Pin"
Tap the 3 Dots in the corner of the post you wish to edit.. You can select, "Edit post" to take you back to the edit sceen. To delete the pin, choose "Delete post".
Example Pintéressant Page
Adding the QR Code
1. Tap the Share Button, then tap the "Print Code" option that appears below the QR code.
2. Long press to save the image to your photos.
3. Tap the "+" on your Pintéressant board to add a new pin. Title the pin "QR code" then click the upload icon to add a picture.
4. Select the QR code from your photos to add it to the pin.
Exporting your Pintéressant as an IMage
1. Tap on the "Share/Export" icon on the tool bar
2. Select the "Export as an Image" option
3. A new tab will open with the image version of your Pintéressant. Save the image to your Photos by long-pressing on the image and select "save image"