Which element of culture had the greatest impact (contributed or failed to meet the needs) on society’s response during a crisis or time of instability?
- Describe your researched crisis or time of instability.
- Identify an element of culture within the society.
- Use evidence to construct an argument to support the influence of this element on the society’s response (contributed/positive OR failed/negative).
- Include a counter-argument (shows how your element has the OPPOSITE effect for your disaster).
What is Thinglink?
ThingLink helps you create and discover rich images. Be creative and make your images come alive with music, video, text, images, and more! Every image contains a story and ThingLink helps you tell your stories. (http://www.thinglink.com)
How will I be using ThingLink?
Now that you’ve done all of your research on your adversity, it’s time to show us what you learned. Using ThingLink, you’re going to show the answer to: Which element of culture had the greatest impact on society’s response during a crisis or time of instability?
what your ThingLink MUST include
1. ONE photograph that best captures the adversity (natural disaster) studied that is found at ImageQuest, Britannica School Encyclopedia, or other APPROVED site
- Includes a citation (provided by ImageQuest OR Britannica School Encyclopedia) from Easy Bib
- You can include the exact citation here OR state it has been included with your other Easy Bib sources
- Tag = Black
- Tag = Blue
- Each tag should have evidence with its corresponding analysis
- Tags = Green
- Tag = Red
- Minimum of 1 Tag = Yellow
- This should be ONLY the sources you used. There should be a minimum of three different sources and two of these should be from World Book, Follett Shelf, Newsbank, Hotlinks or other HMS Resources
- Done in MLA formatting
- Tag = Black