1. Make sure that the picture you wish to use as your iPad Oath Lock Screen or Home Screen is saved to your Camera Roll. To save one of the iPad Oath pictures found on the website, tap on the "Download Here" button.
2. A larger version of the picture should appear in a new tab. Long press (hold your finger down) on the picture until you see the pop-up options asking to either "Save Image" or "Copy." Select "Save Image."
3. Go to your iPad settings, and select on "Wallpaper," then tap "Choose a New Wallpaper"
4. Tap on "Camera Roll" and then tap on the picture of the iPad Oath or Home Screen you wish to use.
5. Use two fingers to zoom in or out of the picture. (Remember, the picture for the Lock Screen and Home Screen will look slightly different when you rotate your iPad.) When you are satisfied with the placement of the picture, select "Set Lock Screen" (for the iPad Oath) or "Set Home Screen" (for your personal background). The menu will appear at the bottom of the screen.
iPad Oath and Home Screen pictures must be school appropriate at all times!