Starting your Project
1. Be sure you have the most up-to-date version of Explain Everything. Go into Self-Service and reinstall the app to be sure.
2. Take a selfie or choose one you already have on your iPad.
3. Open Explain Everything. Start a "New Project", then choose "Blank Canvas."
4. Add your picture (or take a new selfie) by tapping on the "Add" tool and selecting either "Existing Image/Video" (or "Picture")
5. Lock the picture into place by selecting the "inspector" tool, tapping on the image and then tapping "Lock." Tap on the "move" tool to get out of the "inspector" tool options.
Draw over your SElfie
1. Select the draw tool.
2. Zoom in on an area of your face using the "zoom" tool.
3. Change the size of the draw size to the largest possible.
4. Tap on one of the colors then select the "+" to add a custom color.
5. Choose the Eye Dropper tool. Then select a color from your face. Then tap "Done."
6. Color in the area until the color no longer matches well.
7. Repeat steps 2-6 to finish coloring in your face, neck and shirt. (Remember to include more detail on your eyes, nose, mouth, and ears.)
8. Choose a color you used on your face to color in the background of your picture.
Exporting and resizing your picture.
1. Use the Zoom tool to adjust your picture to fill the screen.
2. Tap the blue "Share" button in the top right corner and choose "export"
3. Select "Image" then choose "Photos".
4. Open photos and open your exported image. Then tap "Edit"
5. Select the crop tool.
6. Choose the square/rectangle icon on the bottom right corner of the screen and choose "Square". Move your face around the screen or zoom in as needed. DO NOT ADJUST THE BORDER.
7. Tap Done in the top-right corner.
8. Open Schoology, find the art assignment and submit this photo.