Creating Course Picture Using Template
1. Open the Google Drawing Template.
2. Fill it out. Feel free to change colors, fonts, or add small images. Be sure to make sure your name, subject, and class period are still in a large font. Feel free to get creative! Below are just a few examples.
3. Download the completed course picture to your computer by clicking "File" > "Download as" > "PNG image" Note: Your image will save to your "Downloads" folder.
Changing Course Picture
1. Open Schoology Course. Hover your mouse over the course picture in the top-left corner of the screen. Click on "Edit Picture"
2. Select "Attach File", find the image and upload it.