ADDING IN TELLAGMI/CHATTERPIX TO YOUR GOOGLE SLIDES PRESENTATION
Creating a tellagmi or chatterpix
To SPICE UP your Google Slideshow you can create a Tellagami or Chatterpix to add in.
INSERTING TELLAGMI OR CHATTERPIX INTO SLIDES
1. Save the video from either application to your camera roll
2. Upload the video to your Google Drive
3. Rename the video: YOUR LAST NAME, DESCRIPTION (Sloan, Lincoln Chatterpix)
4. Move the video to the Google Folder shared with you (Homeroom Teacher, SS Videos)
5. Go to the Google Shared Folder and find your video. Select "GET LINK". This will automatically copy the link to your iPad.
You may either insert the link as text or link the video to an image in your slideshow.