What is AirServer?
AirServer is an app for you laptop to Mirror (wirelessly project) your iPad to your laptop using "AirPlay."
How do I get AirServer?
Whether you already downloaded Air Server in the past or if this is the first time, you will need to download it. You can download by clicking on this link: http://www.airserver.com/download/mac
If prompted to enter an activation code, use: 5VUPMCL7EN2IAJ8S5
1. Make sure you are running the AirServer app. Search the application using the Spotlight Search and double-click on the application. You should then see the AirServer icon appear on the top menu bar on the iPad.
2. Make sure that your iPad and your computer are on the same WiFi. (Use WPS-Student)
3. On your iPad, use one finger to swipe up from the very bottom of the screen. Then, choose "AirPlay".
4. Find the name of your computer in the window that pops up and select it.
5. Turn mirroring on with the green slider. Your iPad's screen should then show up on your computer.