Warning: Stick Around sometimes glitches and deletes the text from your stickers. We suggest that you type out all of yours stickers in a separate document FIRST as a backup just in case you lose your work.
Jump To a Section
Submitting Stick Around PROJECT TO A SCHOOLOGY ASSIGNMENT
1. If you are in "Edit" mode, tap on "My Projects" to go back to the main menu.
2 Make sure that the "Projects" tab is selected. Then tap "Select" to make the Projects wiggle. Tap on the project you wish to upload to Schoology.
- After selecting your project, tap on the share button that now appears on the top-LEFT corner of your screen. Select "open in," then "Copy to Schoology"
3. Choose "Submit to Assignment" find the class and assignment to upload the puzzle.
Exporting Project to Stick around Puzzle AND
SUBMITTING to a Schoology Discussion
Step 1: Export a Stick Around PROJECT to a PUZZLE
- Open up the Stick Around project you wish to submit and select the share icon in the top-right corner of the screen.
- A window like the one below should pop up on the screen. Leave the "Display solution before beginning puzzle." in the off position. Tap on the export button to convert the project into a puzzle.
- After the screen flashes a couple times, click on "My Projects" in the top-left corner to return to the main screen.
- Tap on the "Puzzles" tab on the top of the screen. (You should now see a puzzle version of your project). Tap on the word "select" to make the Puzzles wiggle. Tap on the puzzle you wish to upload to Schoology.
- After selecting your puzzle, tap on the share button that now appears on the top-LEFT corner of your screen. Select "open in," then "Copy to Schoology"
- Select "Add to My Resources"
- Find the discussion to where you wish to share you puzzle. Tap on the "+" to add a new comment. Tap on "Attach" and select "Attach Resource." Your most recently added resource will be at the bottom of the screen. Select it and tap on the checkmark. Remember, you will not be able to add a comment to the discussion unless you type text into the comment box.
PLAYING STICK AROUND PUZZLES that are Posted in Schoology
1. When you try to open a ".stickaround" file in Schoology, you will get an error message that says "Unable to view file."
2. Tap on the arrow in the top-right corner to open the file using another app.
3. Choose "Import with Stick Around."
4. Tap on the "Puzzles" tab to view and play the puzzle.