Jump To a Section
Getting the App
Download the App from the App Store.
Signing into the App
Use the email and password provided by your teacher to log into Prezi.
Create and Title a New Prezi
1. Click on the "On my iPad" icon before you begin.
2. Tap on " + New Prezi" in the top-right corner of the screen.
3. Change the name by tapping on the "Untitled prezi" at the top of the screen. The title of your presentation should be your assigned adversity. Do NOT use your last name anywhere in you presentation.
Changing the Design Template
1. Click on the wrench and select templates. You can further customize the template by tapping on "Customize Selected." (Please Note: there are less personalization/ modifications that can be done on the app than on the computer.)
Editing the Frames
Entering Edit Mode and Adding Text or Images
1. If you are not in "Edit Mode" tap on the presentation, a menu should appear on the top of the screen. Then tap "Edit".
2. Navigate to different frames by using the toolbar on the left side of the screen. Tap on the slides and scroll to view more. (Note: Frame 1 is the "Home Frame," meaning it is your presentation when it is completely zoomed out. The Home Frame cannot be deleted.)
3. Add text and pictures by taping in the different boxes on the screen. You will need to allow access to your photos.
Adding or Deleting Frames
1. To add a frame. Tap "+ Add Frame" on the left-side of the screen.
2. Tap on the slide you wish to delete, then tap the garbage can that appears to the right of the slide preview.
Rearranging The Frames
1. Tap, hold and drag the slide on the left to the new desired location.
Changing the Frame Template
1. Tap on the frame of which you wish to change the template or style. A menu will appear on the bottom of the screen that will let you change the format of the frame. (ex. a picture and a text box v. a title, picture, and a text box.)
Note: The last two options let you create a frame within a frame. This means than when you present, the presentation will begin on the first view and zoom in on the embedded frame as the next view. These slides are noted with 2 slide numbers (i.e. 7-8).
Presenting your Prezi
1. Enter presentation mode by tapping "Present" in the top right corner. (If you see the "Edit" option, you are already in presentation mode.)
2. Tap the edges of the screen to move backward and forward in your presentation. When you reach the last slide, double-tap in the middle of the screen to return to the home frame.
Submitting Your Prezi
1. Open the Prezi app. If your Prezi is open, "Save and Close" it. Click on the "My prezis" button in the top-left portion of the screen to get back to the main menu.
2. Tap the "On my iPad" icon. Then tap the "Share button" that appears next to your Prezi
3. Tap the "Copy" button to save the URL to your clipboard.
4. Open Schoology and find the assignment to where you wish to submit your Prezi. Tap on the "Submissions" tab and then tap on the "+" to create new submission.
5. Paste the URL into the submissions box and then click the green checkmark to finalize the submission.