What are igurus?
iGurus are a group of students that meet twice per month to talk about iPads, tech updates, and other tech related topics. As an iGuru at Highcrest Middle School, your responsibilities will include:
* Attending iGuru meetings twice per month during recess
* Providing iPad assistance for your teachers and peers during class
* Teaching and modeling new apps to your peers
* Educating your peers about digital citizenship and netiquette
* Providing feedback for teachers and administrators about what's working and what isn't
* Modeling iPad expectations inside and outside the classroom
* And more!
Check out the iGurus Promo Video
Who can apply?
iGurus membership is currently only available to interested 6th graders. 5th Graders will have an opportunity to join iGurus later in the school year.
How do I apply?
Fill out the application below to apply. Ms. Sutton will contact students via email prior to the first meeting. (The first meeting will be either Tuesday, October 4th or Thursday, October 6th.) Please email Ms. Sutton (email@example.com) if you have any questions.