Your Goal: Convince other French speakers to travel to the country that you just visited by creating a Travel Advertisement in iMovie that shows where the country is, what is unique about the culture of the people who live there and what a tourist could do and see. You must be convincing!
- An intro or hook before you talk about the country
- Flag of the Country
- Map of the country (Where in the world is it located?)
- Examples of 2 types of communities (Rural/Urban)
- Examples of Local Culture
- Examples of tourist activties
- Why is this part of the French Speaking world? *Completed in English*
Step 1: Prep for Recording
Search for images using Creative Commons and save them to your Camera Roll. Determine which props you wish to use for your videos and prepare your script.
Step 2: Record your Video Segments using Green Screen App
Record and save video segments to camera roll. (You must have your background picked out before you record!)
Step 3: Combine Videos, pictures and voice-overs using iMovie
Use iMovie to make final edits to your movie. Export final movie to your camera roll.