About Explain Everything
Explain Everything lets you individually record animation and audio onto different slides. You can then exports all the slides to create a video.
Starting a New presentation
1. Open Explain Everything. Tap on the "+" in the top-left corner, then choose one of the color schemes.
- Move Tool: Lets you move or enlarge text, shapes, and images before/during/after recording.
- ** Draw Tool: Lets you draw your own image on the screen before/during/after recording.
- ** Highlighter Tool: Similar to the draw tool except the writing is somewhat see-though like a highlighter.
- ** Shape Tool: Lets you add different shapes
- ** Text: Lets you add typed text
- Insert Photo/Video Tool: Lets you insert photos or videos from your camera roll or Google Drive
- Delete / Erase Tool: You tap on this tool first, then select the text, shape, or image you wish to delete. When the red "X" appears you can delete the item
- ** Laser / Pointer: This tool is used when recording to direct the attention of the audience to specific things on the page.
- ** Modifying Image Tool: Tap on this tool first, then select the item you wish to modify. You can duplicate, change the order, lock, or set a background image using this tool.
- Undo: Undo recent changes you have made to your project.
- Magnifying / Centering: Allows you to move or zoom in/out the entire workspace. (We do not recommend using this tool.)
- ** Color Palette: Gives you 3 color options for drawing, highlighting, shapes, and text. You can any of these colors by double-tapping on any of the colors.
** Any of the tools with this symbol next to it have additional options when you tap on the tool again.
Slides: Tap on this button to see all of your slides for the movie.
Save: MAKE SURE YOU SAVE OFTEN!!!!
Official Explain Everything Tutorials
Basic tutorials, managing slides, using the different tools, advanced tutorials, using the timeline, merging/ deleting projects, and more!
EXPORTING EXPLAIN EVERYTHING VIDEOS AND SHARING THEM TO SCHOOLOGY