Creating a new Course
1. Click on the "Courses" tab, then choose "Create"
2. Fill out the required information. Don't forget to select the right "Grading Period"!
Adding Members to the Course
After you create the new course, you will need your students to either Join your course using the "Access Code" OR you can manually enroll the students.
HAVING STUDENTS JOIN USING THE "JOIN CODE"
1. Have students open up Schoology on their iPads, then tap on the "Courses" option in the side-menu. When in the "Courses" menu, have students select the blue "+".
2. Students will be prompted to enter in the "Access Code." The access code is found on YOUR Schoology course page.
HOW YOU CAN ADD STUDENTS MANUALLY
1. Open up the course to which you wish to add members. On the left side of the screen, click on "Members." When the new screen opens, click "Add members."
2. Search for the students you wish to add to the class and click on their name to select them. (You may select more than one student at a time.) After you have selected all the students you wish to add to the course, click on "Add Members.: The selected students will then be enrolled in your course.