Remember: Your profile picture may only be one of the Schoology avatars or a normal, school appropriate picture of yourself.
You will be asked to remove your picture and may receive a consequence if you do not comply with this expectation.
1. Open Safari and go to https://wilmette39.schoology.com/. You can find the Schoology link through the Highcrest Homepage under "Students"
2. Log in using your school email and password.
3. After successfully logging in, tap where you see your name in the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Tap on the current profile picture on the left-side of the screen, then tap the "Edit Picture" box that appears.
5. If you wish to use one of Schoology's avatars, tap on the one you wish to use below. If you wish to use a real picture of yourself, choose "Attach File."
6. You are given the option to take a photo, or search your camera roll for a picture. (Warning: Some picture will show up upside-down or rotated. If you choose to take a photo of yourself you must hold your iPad with the camera on the RIGHT, and the home button on the LEFT. )